European Institutions use public contracts to buy goods and services – studies, technical assistance and training; consultancy, conference and publicity services; books and IT equipment etc. The providers are selected via calls for tender which are issued by the departments, offices and agencies of all Europe.
The Federation of Spanish Chambers of Commerce in Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania (FEDECOM aisbl) offers the service of identification, customized alert sending and administrative assistance for Spanish companies interested in participate in public procurement from European Institutions.
Our support consists of:
- Weekly sending of a customized digital newsletter with all the tender offers, customized by activity sector and some other parameters to be defined by the company
- Management in obtaining the required documentation
- Management in presenting tenders
- Following of processes and adjudications. Bid openings in public tenders
FEDECOM offers to their members of its Chambers to be updated with all the new public tender from European Institutions.
Required information and execution time
If you are interested in the alert sending service, you should fill a form with the information desired, according to these parameters:
- Contract desired (services, supplies or works)
- Activity sector
- Periodicity (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
Once you fill the form, a responsible from FEDECOM will contact you in order to study your preferences and adapt the alert to your needs. From this moment on, you can start receiving via e-mail all the alerts.
Do not hesitate as well in contacting FEDECOM for supporting you in valuing and preparing your offer.
The service of customized alert sending will be offered under Budget request
Members of the Chambers of the FEDECOM network may benefit from a preferential rate
How do I apply?
Feel free to request your budget to email@example.com